Reverse power management for grid-tie PV solutions, depending on the connection size and inverter OEM we have the meter to use your reverse power protection.
- UMG103-Solar Energy Meter
- UMG104-Solar Energy Meter
- UMG604-Solar Energy Meter
Bender ISOMETER® isoPV425 with AGH420 is a solution to prevent fire if a ground fault accrues on the DC of a PV system.
- Insulation monitoring for unearthed systems AC, AC/DC 0…690 V, DC 0…1000 V
- Nominal system voltage measurement with undervoltage/overvoltage detection
- Measurement of the voltages system to earth (L+/PE and L-/PE)
- Measurement of the system leakage capacitance
- BMS interface
- Information about the point of fault L+/L- via display and relay contacts
- Automatic adaptation to the system leakage capacitance up to 500 μF
- Supply voltage range DC 24…240 V/AC 100…240 V
- Self monitoring and connection monitoring system/earth with automatic notification
- LEDs: Power On, Alarm 1, Alarm 2
- Internal/external test/reset button
- Two alarm relays with single pole (one N/O contact each)
- N/O or N/C operation, selectable
- Fault memory behaviour, selectable
- Multi-functional LC display
- Adjustable response delay
- Compact two-module enclosure (36 mm) plus coupling in a two-module enclosure
- Quick wiring by push-wire terminals
the Bender VMD voltage monitoring relay provide protection on voltage levels and frequency to protect installed inverter and connected equipment.
- Undervoltage, overvoltage and frequency monitoring in 3(N)AC systems 0…500 V
- Various monitoring functions selectable < U, > U, < f, > f
- Asymmetry, phase failure and phase sequence monitoring
- Adjustable start-up delay, response delay and delay on release
The multi-functional VMD420 series voltage relay is designed to monitor the frequency, undervoltage and overvoltage and the voltage between two threshold values in 3(N)AC systems. The voltages are measured as r.m.s. values. The currently measured value is continuously shown on the LC display. The measured value required to trigger the alarm relay is stored. Due to adjustable response times, installation-specific characteristics, such as device-specific start-up procedures, short-time voltage fluctuations, etc. can be considered. The devices require an external supply voltage.